Let’s take a look at the WP Tasks After Install WordPress plugin…
Have you ever found yourself with a bunch of tasks to perform just after installing WordPres? Well, maybe not again.
The WP Tasks After Install plugin is a WordPress plugin that can be used to perform all the initial tasks after installing WordPress.
What can you do with the WP Tasks After Install plugin?
Well the plugin:
- Removes the default “Hello World” post.
- Removes the default page “Example page”.
- Changes the name and slug of Uncategorized default category to “Blog”.
- Sets the permalink structure to “%/postname%/.
- Removes “Hello Dolly” and “Akismet” plugins.
- Disables comments and pings.
- Deletes the wp-config-sample.php file.
- Deletes readme.html file
- Delete all themes except the default one.
- Deactivates the plugin itself.
Note that this plugin is for use only once in each WordPress installation because it perform this initial task just after WordPress installation.
So you’ll definitely want to uninstall it after it’s finished its job.
- Installation Instructions
- Visit your admin section and click Plugins -> Add New. Then search for “WP Tasks After Install”.
- After activate, the plugin perform all tasks.
- When finished, the plugin is deactivated. Yo need to uninstall it.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Tasks After Install” is open source software. It’s built by a developer named Oscar…
More information and request: https://www.oscarabadfolgueira.com/plugins/wp-tasks-after-install