You might be wondering what WP Tangerine is or how they can help, if you’re a busy blogger or an overwhelmed entrepreneur.
This review will answer those questions and explain what makes WP so helpful for busy entrepreneurs like yourself.
The bottom line: If you’re a busy entrepreneur or blogger and have a bunch of small WordPress tasks on your to-do list but lack the knowledge or time, then WP Tangerine will come in handy. WP Tangerine manages these WordPress jobs for you.
Let’s start off with the basics…
What is WP Tangerine?
WP Tangerine is a US-based WordPress support service with the single intention of “helping people rock WordPress.”
The company does this by helping WordPress website owners perform WordPress related tasks including maintenance, development, fixes, updates, changes, designs, content and so on.
They offer unlimited tasks submission plans with which users can pay a monthly fee and then submit unlimited amounts of WordPress tasks to be performed.
They’ve been around for a couple of years now and are really becoming the industry leader within the website support and maintenance space.
Think of them as the new and even a better alternative to WP Curve. You remember that WP Curve was always the choiced WordPress support service when they were still in operation. Of course since GoDadddy bought out WP Curve, in 2016, there’s been a lot of talks on which services are the next best alternative to WP Curve. If you’ve been unsure about which service it really is, now you know it could be WP Tangerine.
Why? Because they know their stuff inside and out, and offer a variety of great options for their customers.
Is WP Tangerine trustworthy and reliable?
Based on expert reviews available online and given the experience of their customers, WP Tangerine can pass for a reliable service provider.
In fact, on their website, they have a lot of thrilling customer testimonials from real people and companies who have used their services and they are all satisfied and happy to recommend the service.
How WP Tangerine is Different
WP Tangerine stands out amongst other website support and maintenance services in the following ways:
- First off, they specialize in WordPress, which indicates expertise and good if you want a service that knows WP perfectly.
- Second, they let you submit unlimited number of tasks with just a small monthly fee. This, in comparison to most other services, is good. With most other services, you’ll only end up paying for limited number of requests. WP Tangerine says the tasks will be worked on for up to 1 hour per business day (2 hours for the Pro Plus plan).
- Third, WP Tangerine offers excellent, 27/7 customer support. They’ll literally update you daily on every step and action taken to make your website and blog better. You need WordPress support services whenever you need them, which is not necessarily during a typical 9 – 5 business day.
- WP Tangerine seems to follow a simple process to bring users on board and in completing tasks. Their website shows that all you have to do is: Sign up >> Submit tasks >> Kick back and and focus on the bigger picture and enjoy more free time. No reason to complicate things. No need to learn any new software or figure out any complicated business process.
- Additionally, their customers can cancel at any time because all plans offered by the WordPress support service are backed by a 30 day money back guarantee and there are no long-term contract. This could mean WP Tangerine are so confident that their plans and service will meet users’ needs and expectations that they offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
What Makes WP Tangerine a Godsend for Busy Bloggers and Busy Entrepreneurs?
One of the things that receives less-than-necessary attention within the “blogging” community is the overwhelmingly enormous amount of work to do in running a successful blog. You’re not only the blog content writer, but also the blog designer, community manager, social media marketer, SEO strategist, and a lot more. And if your blog makes money, you’ll also have to be performing some administrative financial tasks including taxes, which are tedious all by themselves.
With all this activities staring at you eyeballs-to-eyeballs, it can feel very prostrating running your blog all by yourself. You need help and this is where WP Tangerine comes in awesomely.
WP Tangerine focuses on helping WordPress-powered website and blog owners maximize the potentials and values of their sites. They have completed scads of tasks for numerous clients in different industries.
How Can WP Tangerine Help You as a Busy Entrepreneur?
WP Tangerine offers expert WordPress support, development, design, maintenance, optimization, site security, updates, site improvements, emergency support, and advice, coupled with excellent customer support.
They let their users submit unlimited number of tasks in areas like website cleanup, search engine optimization optimization, design, WordPress website development, quick fixes, upgrades, code error removal, content creation, and the list goes on.
If you’re a busy blogger, WP Tangerine will be able to help you with these sort of tasks.
The WP Tangerine team understands how difficult it is sometimes to get excellent and professional support for WordPress sites. So they’ve positioned themselves to help busy entrepreneurs and bloggers solve the most basic WordPress problems without you having to face any difficulties.
I noticed that the WP Tangerine platform is very easy to use. This is specially designed to benefit new and inexperienced WordPress users and also busy people like you. On their website, they state that all you have to do is signup and submit your tasks and requests via email.
The WP Tangerine team is experienced in and can help you with a variety of WordPress tasks, including:
- Development and Design: The WordPress tech service also mentions on their website that they’re development and design experts. This means they can help to develop a completely new website and blog for you and as well give it a professional design you’d love.
- Optimization: One reason you want to get online is to get found by more people. You cannot really do this without good search engine ranking. WP Tangerine offers their users optimization services. They can optimize your website for higher search engine rankings and take care of everything that is needed for the influx of search traffic.
- Quick Fixes: Whether it’s bugs, white screen of death, plugin malfunctions, theme defections caused by an update, WP Tangerine can be there for in all the difficult times.
- Maintenance: The site also offers ongoing WordPress maintenance services so that your website can remain smooth all the time.
In fact, WP Tangerine does everything WordPress related. They’re committed to solving any problem as long as it is within the WordPress sphere.
- Upgrades and Updates of Your Site: So that you don’t make mistakes that can sabotage your business and jeopardize your website user experience, the WP Tangerine team says they can help you with upgrading and updating your WordPress website elements like themes, plugins, software etc.
- Regular, High-quality Content: WP Tangerine has an in-house team of excellent content writers. They can help you with specialized content like blog posts, website content, newsletters, ebooks etc.
The Downside of WP Tangerine
Is there any online service provider you’d consider perfect? Likely NO! Even big names like Skype and Dropbox may have some downsides.
So does WP Tangerine got any shortcomings?
We looked through the web for negative reviews of WP Tangerine but didn’t find much of those. On the flip side, we found multiple great customer testimonials on the WP Tangerine website, shared by their happy customers.
On another ground, WP Tangerine pricing starts from $147 per month up to $247, which some users may consider a bit high.
However, compared to competitors like Valet (whose monthly plans start from $500 all the way up to $5,000 and an entry level plan starting at $300 a month) and WP Fix It (who charges $39 per one-off task), WP Tangerine’s service is relatively cheap.
This is especially true considering the fact that they only charge once per month for unlimited amounts of tasks for that month. Plus, they offer a 30-day money back guarantee, which means you can cancel your order at any time.
Generally, we think WP Tangerine is a great WordPress support service for small businesses and busy bloggers alike, especially if you want the best returns on your WordPress investment.
If you’re busy (or not technically adept) and need any kind of help, we recommend you reach out to WP Tangerine to straighten and strengthen your business.